Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tresure in my heart

Do Buenos Noches Senorita en Senorito!
                    What a nice experiences to share one of my expectation in this subject. I love this subject because it help me to explore all about information technology (IT)Educ. I want to learn more about it because i want to become a expect in (IT) subject. I hope that our cute and respectable professor Mr. Buladaco, Mark Van. I hope that he will share he knowledge to us and do he best to teach us even though we are noisy and frank.
                   I hope that he will give us a good and better grade.. I want a challenging activity that measure my ability so that  I can know were I belong! A nice evening because it is my first time to make my own blog..
                    I am very thankful for this wonderful opportunity.. This is the best and i will never forget it.!

4 comments: